Vecino's Airline Children's ClinicYour neighborhood pediatrician. Medical, dental, and counseling services for children from birth to age 17. We're bilingual. New patients are welcome! Call 713-695-4013
Medical and Counseling
- Mon - Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
- Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Mon - Wed: 8 am - 5 pm
All doctors are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Medical, Dental and Counseling
A healthcare home for children from birth through age 17
- Dentistry for children
- Counseling for children and parents
- Insurance enrollment assistance
If your child requires immediate attention from the police, fire department or ambulance, call 911.
Kids can spread the COVID-19 virus as much as adults, even if they don’t have any symptoms. That’s why masks are so important, even for children.
Call to schedule an appointment.The providers at Vecino’s Airline Children’s Clinic are specialists in COVID-19 testing for infants, toddlers, children, and teens through age 17. Testing is administered inside the clinic or at the drive-through station in our parking...
Coronavirus Update: Telemedicine and teletherapy now available!
- New! Now you can a Vecino healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Call 713-695-4013 for appointment.
- New patients are welcome!
- Airline Children's Clinic is open by appointment, with safety protocols in place.
- If your child has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are concerned about your child's symptoms, please call us at 713-695-4013 before coming to the clinic.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.
Face masks are required!
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, and employees are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we continue to require face masks to be worn by everyone over ages 2 years and older at all times in our clinics.