Vecino's Airline Children's ClinicYour neighborhood pediatrician. Medical, dental, and counseling services for children from birth to age 17. We're bilingual. New patients are welcome! Call 713-695-4013
Temporary change in hours
Vecino's Airline Children's Clinic hours are temporarily changed to the following until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Medical and Counseling
- Mon - Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
- Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Mon - Wed: 8 am - 5 pm
All doctors are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Medical, Dental and Counseling
A healthcare home for children from birth through age 17
- Dentistry for children
- Counseling for children and parents
- Insurance enrollment assistance
If your child requires immediate attention from the police, fire department or ambulance, call 911.
— From the pediatricians at Airline Children's Clinic — Good health doesn’t happen by accident, and winter can be a challenging time for staying healthy. With the COVID-19 pandemic ongoing, it is vital to remain focused on children’s health. The pediatricians at...
The providers at Vecino’s Airline Children’s Clinic are specialists in COVID-19 testing for infants, toddlers, children, and teens through age 17. Testing is administered inside the clinic or at the drive-through station in our parking area. Results of the tests are...
Coronavirus Update: Telemedicine and teletherapy now available!
- New! Now you can a Vecino healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Call 713-695-4013 for appointment.
- New patients are welcome!
- Airline Children's Clinic is open by appointment, with safety protocols in place.
- If your child has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are concerned about your child's symptoms, please call us at 713-695-4013 before coming to the clinic.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.