Vecino's Airline Children's ClinicYour neighborhood pediatrician. Medical, dental, and counseling services for children from birth to age 17. We're bilingual. New patients are welcome! Call 713-695-4013
Temporary change in hours
Vecino's Airline Children's Clinic hours are temporarily changed to the following until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Medical and Counseling
- Mon - Thur: 8 am - 6 pm
- Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Mon - Wed: 8 am - 5 pm
All doctors are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Medical, Dental and Counseling
A healthcare home for children from birth through age 17
- Dentistry for children
- Counseling for children and parents
- Insurance enrollment assistance
If your child requires immediate attention from the police, fire department or ambulance, call 911.
If you have young kids, it’s especially important to protect them from the flu virus, because they have a greater chance of getting very sick. The good news is, there are a few simple things you can do reduce your family’s chances of catching the flu.
Coronavirus Update: Telemedicine and teletherapy now available!
- New! Now you can a Vecino healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Call 713-695-4013 for appointment.
- New patients are welcome!
- Airline Children's Clinic is open by appointment, with safety protocols in place.
- If your child has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are concerned about your child's symptoms, please call us at 713-695-4013 before coming to the clinic.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.